Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Husband tagging

1. What is his name?
Moosedrool
2. How long have you been married?
8.35 years
3. How long did you date?
It was twisted long distance thing over the space of 3 years
4. Who eats more?
Me
5. Who said 'I love you' first?
Me
6. Who sings better?
Me (well I am the only one to have been heard singing, his singing voice is a mystery)
7. Who is taller?
Him
8. Whose temper is worse?
Mine
9. Who does the laundry?
Me
10. Who does the dishes?
Me
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
We switch every few months, right now me.
12. Who does the cooking?
Me
13. Who is more stubborn?
Me
14. Who proposed?
Ummmm...
16. Whose parents do you see the most?
About the same, maybe mine?
17. Who pays the bills?
Me
18. Who wears the pants in the family?
Hmmm good question, I try to, but it doesn't always work....I can't really say, Maybe it is a 4 legged pair o' pants.
19. Why do you love your husband?
Because he is the yang to my yin, his strengths are my weaknesses. He lets me follow my passion. He likes pulp-free orange juice and hates gravy. He thinks I am beautiful. He is a wonderful father and husband. He is VERY patient. He is a proponent of symmetry. He is exactly what I need. He is.

No comments: