Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Bringing the Proclamation to YOUR Family

If you aren't already familiar with Scripture Scouts you are missing out! Scripture Scouts are CD that talk about scripture stories and the kids love to listen to them in the car and we all love singing the songs.

There is a Family Proclamation set that is all about explaining certain concepts from The Proclamation. One thing that I like about this Scripture Scouts is that not all of the kids come from a happy nuclear family but they still manage to find happiness in The Proclamation.

The Family Proclamation is not my favorite Scripture Scouts (My favorite is the Book Of Mormon set)but it is one that we go back to and the kids ask for frequently.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Sweet! I've never heard of this before! Thanks for letting me know!

Tricia said...

This is the only scripture scouts I have & I love it! I listened to it over & over while pondering about adding to our family after Kayla.