Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Peril and Easy Cooking

The other day we were locked out of Starlings for an hour. I went out to the Laundry Room and the door locked behind me. At that moment we were all out of the house and I didn't have any shoes on.
Luckily we had access to the garage. After several failed attempts at picking the locks we admitted sadly that all of those hours watching MacGuyver were wasted.

Finally, we got inside, it involved a ladder and choosing which of my children to endanger. They all wanted to be in peril. I chose Camrock because I have had him the longest and also because he is the tallest.

In other news I have been infatuated with my sandwich maker. I "invented" triplets which are only pancake batter cooked in the sandwich maker, but don't tell that to the kids who don't like pancakes but DO like triplets.
My breakfasts have been dominated by sandwiches with a filling of fresh mozzarella, basil and tomatoes from the garden. Yum

The best part is that there is hardly any dishes to clean when I use the sandwich maker.

The camera is still broken.

No comments: