Friday, October 08, 2010

Starlings Cinema Presents

 Last Friday we strung a sheet between the trees, borrowed a projector,
 Moved all the furniture out on the porch, popped popcorn, invited all the neighbors,
And watched a movie.

A neighbor said that from across the street it looked like something out of a Norman Rockwell painting - if there had been home movie projectors then.

Mission accomplished.
I only wish that it got darker earlier in the summer and we could do this all the time.






9 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Outdoor movie viewing is the best!

Keira said...

I'm so bummed that we couldn't make it! It looks gorgeous.

T Harrington said...

You are so awesome! Thank you for the hat too. It is beyond cute! I am eager to take pics with it.

Shawnel said...

what movie did you watch?

Missy said...

I love this idea! And fall looks beautiful in your neighborhood. Look at all those bright leaves.

grandmawhitehouse said...

How fun. You are so clever

jafreakinessa said...

love this

Gabby said...

I am totally going to have to do this! What a great neighborhood activity!

Ann Agent said...

well why didn't I know ? maybe it was the weekend we were out of town. sorry I missed it