Friday, April 09, 2010

Sneak Peek

Cary Grant and I met with the Bishop for a pre-wedding interview yesterday. Here is a little sneak peek.
The Living Room with French doors to the Covered Porch
The first fireplace, in the Living Room. I love the words the owners have on the ledges, so appropriate for our struggle to buy this house.
The Kitchen from the Dining Room.

I am going to need a LOT of rugs.

***Still need your prayers but the Lord keeps blessing us and helping us find the path.
We are really close.
***

6 comments:

Erika said...

Wow, that looks like a magazine home. I hope you get it!

jafreakinessa said...

WOW ITS AMAZING!!! i see the obsession maybe i WILL move to portland haha love it

Keira said...

That cupboard under the stairs could house your very own Harry Potter!

Shawnel said...

those pictures are cooler than the ones i saw on the listing. very nice!

Unknown said...

Most beautiful. Which way to bedroom of honorable Okasan & Otousan? Where is reserved spot for honord hammock?

grandmawhitehouse said...

It is beautiful. I love it. The stairs remind me of mine but better.