Friday, April 04, 2008

The Elusive Cello Suite


Boba Fett wants to play the cello. Cellos as you may know are very expensive. Quality used cellos at what I would consider an affordable price are hard to come by. Compund that with the fact that Boba Fett is a very little guy so we are looking for an 1/8 sized cello. This is nigh impossible. I have spent the last 7 days obsessing over finding a cello including a very stressful afternoon on e-bay where I lost the auction. I have not given up but I am no longer hopeful.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You know, I went to some craft convention and even a gun show with Dan at the expo center there was a booth there where they were selling violins/guitars and all other instruments for super cheap! I can't remember the name of the people or anything, but we bought a small violing for my kids for $100, which is a steal. I've played the viola for years and though they aren't super great quality, it is enough to get started, so check into it and if I find the name of the people who make them I'll let you know. They are retired musicians who want to encourage youngin's to love music and learn instruments. That's great he wants to play!