Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Snow, Snow, Snow


Yes, snow. That is the theme for our journey. As we were driving out of Portland, My mom informed me that is snowed in Kalispell and in Spokane. While in Spokane my mom told us that is had been snowing in Kalispell all day long. My Father-in-law called to tell us about the snow and to check the Montana DOT pass cameras before we leave. My dad called to inform us that there was supposed to be a huge snow storm in Plains until about noon (our travelling window.)

We are poorly dressed. I did not allow the kids to bring pants and long sleeved shirts. Summer will come, our wardrobe demands it!

I am so glad that we are going to Hawaii in 3 days.

Also, FYI the Down East Basics store in the Spokane Valley Mall is not a store but an easy to walk right past kiosk, at least for the next 2 weeks at which time there will allegedly be a store. I am thrilled my new French Blue Wonder Tee.

No comments: