Sunday, November 08, 2009

Gratitude part 8

In primary today the theme was service. As I sat and listened to the children give their ideas about how they can serve their families I realized that my children serve their family members all the time and they usually do it with a cheerful attitude.

I am grateful that my children enjoy serving. I am grateful Nutmeg "takes care" of me when I am sick, that Commander C keeps an eye on his little siblings and that Boba Fett always seems to know when I need a hug or a laugh.

2 comments:

Afton said...

I am grateful that my 11 year old apparently kept his brother from going into the pond in his underwear. What a service! Of course the first time he went into the pond in his underwear, i didn't find out until he was taking a bath to wash off all the pond scum.

Chelsea said...

Oh, the cuteness of your kids. Thank you so much for covering for me in Primary. You are awesome!