Tuesday, October 06, 2009

O, That I Were an Angel

"O, that I were and angel and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God with a voice to shake the earth..." Alma 29:1

I was able to watch 2.5 sessions of the 179th General Conference of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints this weekend in amongst the business of a wedding. What a blessing.

Elder Holland's talk had me riveted. Glued to the screen, I hardly dared breathe for fear that I would miss a word. He spoke with such force, the Spirit was so strong. What an amazing testimony and a phenominal speaker.
One day I hope to be able to speak so well.
I love that he spoke the truth and did not mince words.





What more can I say?

Amen.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Yes, I was holding my breath as well! Amazing talk!

joy said...

Powerful talk. I love it. Amen.