Thursday, July 16, 2009

Why, Yes, I am fashion.

If there is one thing Samurai Mom has it's style. Whether Samurai Mom's style is good or bad, that is open to debate, but no one can deny that I have a certain je ne sais quois. It is part of the whole costume/apparel design thing. People don't grow up wanting to be designers without having their own sense of what looks good and what does not.

While most of her information is something I knew instinctively, I was thrilled to find Cardigan Empire. There have been one or two really bad fashion phases in my life. It is nice to have someone put personal fashion guidelines in black and white and color just for you, especially when you want to get the new look but know that leggings are a personal fashion no-no. Take the time to go here and find your body type. Don't worry if your body type is not what you think it should be. Reachel at Cardigan Empire makes you feel great about whatever body shape you have and how to accentuate your best parts.

Samurai Mom is a "soft delicious center" or "middle figured body type" and while I want to insist that I am not "apple" shaped Reachel makes me feel better by pointing out that I am the kind of person people want to cuddle which is great because one of my life goals is to be a cuddly grandmother.

No comments: