Monday, September 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

A non linear tour of my home, so you can see what all this decorating has been about.
The Time Zone Clocks in the boys room. 4 clocks ticking is loud!
The little labels on the bottom are chalkboards so we can easily change the time zones.
As seen earlier, the "Schoolroom"
The Front Room
More Front Room
The (insert descriptive word here) table/cabinet that I made for aproximately $ 3o.The sign on the door to the downstairs bath.
The W.C.
(The Writers Closet)
Behind that door
The sink
Toilet paper wrapped in some of my favorite quotations.
I will add more quotations in the glass panes as soon as I decide on them.
Wall of Authors

Close up of the Shakespeare picture.

Stay tuned for the ultra girly room that belongs to Nutmeg, the other bathroom, and more!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Love it! You are very creative! I love all the colors!