Monday, September 22, 2008

Sugar and 3 Heaping Tablespoons of Spice

JMO mentioned that I blog a great deal about Boba Fett but not my other kids. True to form JMO is worried that their feelings will be hurt. "Fear Not" I told her I have plans.

So, today I will post about Nutmeg.
This is Nutmeg just after being born. Notice the slight scowl, she is analyzing me and trying to figure out how to get away with things.

Her plan was to be as cute as a china doll, literally, and then spring her defiant, independent, bossy disposition on us when we least suspected it. It worked.

Nutmeg is a tiny little bundle of energy and sass. She is fearless. It is actually quite humorous considering her deceptive appearance.She even twirls with determination. Submit to the will of the dancer!
Posing for pictures is a waste of her time. When she sleeps she sprawls everywhere. Other occupants of the bed are of little consequence.This is Nutmeg preparing to jump. That is her jumping face. The face that says live or die I am going to jump and give you a heart attack! I am not kidding she wears this face each time she prepares to jump, particularly when jumping off of things taller than herself. I find it a bit maniacal.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I sometimes find myself blogging about one kid more than the other...so then I try to make sure to put a few stories of them together, or of the neglected child...I used to tag them separately but I combined so now it's not visible right on the label cloud that one kid got more posts than the other. It's just clear that I post about my kids (whichever one) a lot. :)