Sunday, September 21, 2008

Is that an Angel? No, she is my sister.

This is my Sister JMO, and today is her birthday. What? You thought it was my birthday just yesterday, well it was. JMO crashed my slumber birthday party. I was totally psyched though because a sister is a great present. Mostly I wonder why my parents let me have a slumber party when my mom was 9 months pregnant?

As you can see she is gorgeous. Her hair is so thick (thicker than mine) very straight when she wants it to be and does not tangle. It behaves well. It is very fun to play with her hair. She also is a makeup guru. She spends a lot of time making art with her makeup. We are all jealous of her makeupability.
JMO likes to draw. JMO has many passions some of which include sushi, collecting home furnishings, makeup and hair (see above), sleeping, taking self portraits (hey if you were that cute you would too) travelling to Australia, and playing with the hood of her coat.
JMO is very thoughtful, she doesn't like people to hurt other people's feelings. She falls in love easily. She gets upset really easy too. We hide from her when she is upset. She is kinda like a terrorist in that way. She is very loyal and a very good friend.
JMO sometimes wears glasses, she is an immaculate dresser.
JMO was the cutest little girl she had golden locks and was very shy. She would tilt her head to the side when people talked to her. We used to call her Jessie, but it is a good thing we stopped because Mr. Moss married the Lovely Mrs. Moss whose logical nick name is Jess.
She likes aprons, a LOT! She is going to start collecting vintage aprons just like her sister.
JMO has a passion for food. She loves to cook and loves to cook for people just like our Grandma.I asked JMO what her favorite color was and she said "Orange cuz no one likes orange so I felt like it needed a fan so I sacrificed and made it mine." Isn't that nice? She is just like that. It is unnecessary though because Moose likes orange. Speaking of Moose, he really likes JMO and always defends her.
JMO really likes sushi. I think I introduced her to it. She sometimes works at sushi restaurants for free sushi.
JMO has a split personality. Her other personality comes out when she is sleeping. If you talk to JMO you might actually be talking to "Sleepy JMO" Sleepy JMO will hold complete sensible conversations with you and make promises and appointments. Later JMO will not recall these conversations so you have to have them with her again when she is awake. It would seem simple to tell but "Sleepy JMO" is tricksy and you never know when you are talking to her.
JMO is a fellow Ron Paul fan and favors fiscal economy. She likes chocolate better than vanilla.
JMO isn't sure if she likes the proposed idea that we have a handmade Christmas this year.
There she is, isn't she lovely? Maybe my parents should have named her after Miss America?

3 comments:

Shawnel said...

Ha ha so true! I hate that our sister is so photogenic!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday to my dear friends sister! Hope it's a good one.

Samurai Mom said...

FYI - if my parents had named JMO after Miss America that year, she would be Susan. The third runner up was named Honey - I think that would fit.