Monday, May 03, 2010

It's a Retro House Cleaning Party!

Yes, it will be as awesome as it sounds.


Please join me on Tuesday May 11th at 9 am for a Retro House Cleaning Party at my new digs.

We get the keys to our new house on Monday evening so Tuesday we will be cleaning. I have no idea what the house will look like. It might be a complete mess or it might be spotless. In the event that it is neat as a pin, in lieu of cleaning, we will tour the house and eat Milanos and giggle.
Please bring something to clean with and if you want to dress the part you can go to one of my favorite blogs and learn how to tie a headscarf.

To RSVP send me a request of a song to be added Hausfrau Cleaning mix (music to clean to.)
If you don't know where my new house is call, e-mail or Facebook me and I will give you the address.

2 comments:

Erika said...

Ooo! Count me in! I will have Sweetie and Cpt, Adorable with me (Ballerina will be at preschool), but won't be able to come until 9:45 or 10am. I will need your new address. :) Could you facebook it to me?

grandmawhitehouse said...

I will be there of coarse:)