Friday, August 21, 2009

Captain Mayhem Makes Good

The stress of getting the house ready to sell has given me a stress cold. I finally succumbed last night after the schoolroom was painted and while I was watching a movie with a bunch of girls at our annual Mother Daughter picnic, pool party and girl's night out.

Today, I could not get out of bed and was attentively cared for by Nutmeg while Commander C took care of his brother and sister and fed us all. He was so quick to help and so cheerful about it. He even told a friend that called to play that he had to stay home to take care of me. I am so proud of him.

To top it off, last night a friend of mine had many glowing reports if Commander C to share with me. Maybe we are doing something right after all.

3 comments:

grandmawhitehouse said...

I think he is great. I am so proud of him too. Give him a hug from grandma. I loved is drawing he gave to me for my Birthday!!

Chelsea said...

I believe it. He is a great kid. Sorry you are sick though.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

You take some great photos!

Steph