Thursday, May 01, 2008

April Reading List


April Reading List

The Merry Adventures of Robin Hood - By Howard Pyle
As I lifelong admirer of Robin Hood I have never before read of Robin's demise. I mean I knew he died, because I have been to Sherwood Forest and he isn't there. I don't know how I feel about it yet, but I was pushing back tears as I read. Criticism: no Maid Marian at all. Her name was mentioned only once and in passing. I ask you, what is Robin Hood without Maid Marian?

I, Robot - By Isaac Asimov
Very thought provoking. Logical. Humorous.

Free to Choose - By Milton and Rose Friedman
This will be a cram before next weekend. I HAVE to read it because it was my idea. So far I know a little about pencils.

Up Next:

Dead Reckoning - By my friend Craig Cheney and his brothers Jeffery and Jared

Leadership Education, The Phases of Learning - By Oliver deMille

On Hold:

Teach the Children - by Neal Flinders

No comments: