Thursday, June 05, 2008

The final straw


That's it. I can't take it anymore. I can't remember the last time I saw the sun...two weeks ago???
It is 65 degrees inside my house, I am wearing a wool turtleneck, knee-socks, jeans and wool slippers and I am still cold. It is June 5th for Pete's sake!
I went to the "internets" to see what the weather is like in Hawaii (I will be there in just 8 days) and it is raining there too. It is supposed to rain all week there. If I have a rainy 2 week vacation (for which I have waited 30 years) in paradise I might just lose my mind completely.
I will not die in vain though - I will make sure I take down the IRS when I go. The taxpayers will rejoice. (Yes, I realize the Homeland Security will now be tracking my blog; but hey, I need more readers)

No comments: