Thursday, June 03, 2010

In which I Participate in an Early Morning Conversation

Very, very early this morning Boba Fett came into my bedroom. I don't know what time it was 5:00, 5:30, something. The sun was up, that is all I know.

He said "Mom, I hate to tell you this, but the last couple of nights I haven't been sleeping very well."

Did I mention how early it was? How can he be so diplomatic so early in the morning?

At that time of the morning my parenting skills consist of one thing, lift up the blanket and let them snuggle and HOPE they fall back to sleep.

He did, but a few hours later the alarm went off (again, much too early) and when Moose got out of bed to turn it off, Boba Fett got up and said, "Well, since you are getting up anyway," and left the room as Moose headed back to bed.

When I got up about an hour and a half later we found him asleep in his bed again.

I am wondering if he was any more coherent during those conversations than I was.

1 comment:

Spring Valley Locksmith said...

Lovelly blog you have