Thursday, September 03, 2009

Let's Hear it for I-Shuan!

Three cheers for my friend I-Shuan because I called her up today with no notice and asked: First if she had plans? Second, did she agree with my political views for the most part? And Third, would she help me spiff up my blog for the potential surge in traffic next week? She said yes and then sacrificed 4 hours for me.

Bless her.

Thanks to her I know have the spiffy new banner you see above and some shiny new buttons (one I tweaked a bit myself so don't blame her for that.)

I have streamlined some things and organized some others. Explore a bit and make sure you test out the buttons.

The "How to make the Politicians Squrim!" button will remain inactive until Monday when I will release my Tea Party Speech.

Please don't feel sad if your blog is not on my list anymore. I still read your blog and have it all organized in my google reader and following list.

No comments: