Friday, September 03, 2010

((1+1)=6)*2=19.95

"We declare that God's Commandment to multiply and replenish the earth remains in force."I love having a big family.
I love that I have 1 husband and 3 amazing children.
I love that I have 4 strong sisters. I love that I have two righteous brothers. I love that I have good brothers in law. Love that I have 3.95 nieces and nephews. I love that I have 2 parents who love each other and who love us. Never in my life have I not KNOWN that I was loved and also adored by many people. As a kid I knew that even if my family was wiped out I still had grandparents, 24 aunts and uncles and 60 cousins to love me.

That is security.

That is love.

That is Family.

2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

So true! You are so fortunate!

Come link=up both of your posts today! :)

Andrea said...

Hey, just stopped by from MMB. Great post--I definitely take my family for granted sometimes, so this is a good reminder to appreciate them more.