Thursday, December 04, 2008

Dear Relief Society Sisters

Dear Relief Society Sisters,

If something happens to me like a fiery plane crash or a snowy mountain automobile accident or alien abduction and you are sent in to clean my house, take care of my family or pack things up, Please know that I have every intention of organizing that cupboard of bowls, pans and dishes as soon as Christmas is over. Please do not judge me on the cleanliness of my home try to remember how fun and creative I was and realize that the messiness is part of the artist temperament.

The same goes for my sewing room although I do not have very many intentions of cleaning that up.

Thank You,
-Samurai Mom

P.S. If you want to have a go at organizing that cupboard go right ahead and try. Note those little black flakes in everything I think come from the tracks on the drawers and I am sure are toxic so you should make sure you wipe everything out before you use it.
P.P.S. And the food storage is under the boy's bunk bed, behind my bed, in the linen closet, behind the fridge in the garage, in the shower in the downstairs bath AND behind the books on the brown bookshelves.

3 comments:

Ann Agent said...

K do you have some odd premonition?

I guess when the crisis happens, those seeking food storage now know where K has put hers. Is that a good idea to announce? Just curious.

Although, I will confess here to the Relief Society that my home is a mess and K's is much better organized and cleaner than mine! You may need a blow torch to find anything of importance -- or when you come to find me, I'll be buried under it.

Gardners Glad Tidings said...

Good to know - hahahaha!

Have you seen my house yet? Come on over

TRexroat said...

Thank you! As someone who is currently frustrated at not finding enough space for food storage you made me laugh! Nice to know I'm not the only one out there