Sunday, January 03, 2010

The Tale of Many Boba Fetts or How I saved money on Stocking Stuffers

This is Boba Fett with his Boba Fett Lego guy. His 3rd or 4th depending on how you look at it. That Boba Fett has a way of getting lost and we keep getting him a new one for Chritmas or other gift giving occasions.
This year Boba Fett informed me that he wanted yet another Boba Fett since he had lost his. I was going to say "No." because at some point you just have to draw the line, but one night Moose and I were looking for a lost knitting needle inside the couch and we found all sorts of things that had been given up for lost including Boba Fett #3.
I wrapped him and put him in Boba Fett's stocking on Christmas morning disguised as Boba Fett #4.

Frugal or Clever you decide.

2 comments:

Betty Debbie said...

I love gifts that keep on giving!

grandmawhitehouse said...

Clever