Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Sewing Room

I have 14 people coming to stay at my house next week. I have a house to clean and a reunion to plan, there are lots of things for me to be doing. Instead of doing any of those things, yesterday, I chose to spend time puttering around my clean sewing room. It isn't nearly what I want it to be yet. I am making do with what we have and scrounging any type of shelving where ever I can. I almost have a place for everything. Still, there are some charming corners. So I found homes for some items, finished listening to Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance,
finished a 7 month old calender project and made reusable snack bags.
I didn't make these to save the planet or anything, I made them because they were darling and I hate wasting, and while sometimes a Ziplock bag is the only thing that will work, they are often wasteful. But most of all, I made them because I could.

1 comment:

Sarah D Mize said...

Everything you do is cute! I love your sewing room. Also, good luck hosting 14.