Monday, May 16, 2011

5X5 Day 1

Debbie threw down a 5x5 challenge.  Create or organize 5 things in 5 days.  Doesn't she know how big my projects are?  I can't create in a day I work on a grand scale.  So I am amending the challenge to finishing up 5 things that have been on my to do list.  The first was schlep 1.5 units of bark dust all over .28 acres (and weed it before the dust goes on.)
Just how much bark dust is 1.5 units?  Use the 5 year old for reference.                     

Before
It took 2 days of shoveling and a week of weeding  but I finished it today (I did have intermittent help.)
After
That wet spot on the road is where the bark dust USED to be.

3 comments:

Keira said...

Oh great heavens, that looks huge! Starlings never looked so good.

Debbie said...

That was a huge job. How sore are you? It looks marvelous.

Thanks for coming out to play!

jafreakinessa said...

looks great