Thursday, August 07, 2008

She keeps going, and going...

I have been a bit energetic the last few weeks. I have stripped the final three bathrooms of wall paper( the Spanish Inquisition was probably less painful,) taken the kids to the beach, planted seeds for fall crops, torn undesirable plants from the yard, planned new landscaping, redecorated, organized, cleaned, read, watched, tested new hairstyles, stocked up on supplies and much more. I don't know where the energy is coming from but I like it. I hope I don't find myself burnt out in a few more weeks.

Speaking of batteries, I think it should be much, much easier to recycle batteries. It is too much work so we usually throw them in the trash. That is the thing with recycling it has to be convenient or people won't do it.

No comments: