Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bleach Pens

Family Fun is the only secular magazine we subscribe to. We just love all of the fun ideas that we find in the pages. I give Commander C each copy to flip through and find things he would like to do.
This month he chose to decorate t-shirts. We didn't have any plain tees to decorate so we went to Target and snagged some shirts and a bleach pen. Here are the results.Commander C's trademark snowman
Boba Fett's Baby Dragon
Nutmeg's Ballerina (thanks to Degas for the inspiration.)

2 comments:

Keira said...

What a great idea.

And I love that Family Fun is a "secular" magazine...hahhaha

Teresa said...

That is such a cool idea!
I am nowhere near a child (at least, not on the outside. In my head I'm pretty immature).
I think I need to go out and grab a bleach pen and blank tee. Thanks for the inspiration :)