Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is Why Marriage is Fun.

Last night as I was reading the computer screen over Moose's shoulder we came to a video that we thought was very cool. About 1 minute in I said "I am so posting this" to which he replied "Not if I post it first" and the race was on, I dashed into the schoolroom to grab my laptop, he yelled "Hey, get back here." by now we were both laughing hysterically as I brought my computer into the room with a faster connection. We both tried to be the first to post the video on Facebook, I won but only due to some gadgets on my toolbar and a little more (read obsessive) Facebook experience. It was a fun way to end the evening. I realize this is one of those "I guess you had to be there" things, just trust me, it was hilarious.
And of course the video that started it all:


Weird Al is the undisputed King on Parody and a genius at that. How does he come up with all of these songs? I think I like this one so much because The Doors were really popular when I was in Jr. High and I never quite figured out why.

I dedicated the victorious post to my favorite Craigslister with "This one goes out to the one I miss..."

No comments: