Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Things I Have Learned The Hard Way


Bubble Bath in a jetted tub is NOT a good idea.

Tan lines are not as bad as the alternative.

My husband does not always take the topper off the van when he unloads it.

Yes, you CAN get pregnant that way.

Always wire a tall Christmas tree to the wall no matter how well it appears to be balanced.

The buy one get one free offer for the Ballet is not redeemable online.

The Reds and the Red Socks are different teams

An $18 dollar rattle is not a good buy even if it is hand crafted

It's called the Freshman 15 for a reason

The last train to London leaves Inverness really early.

P.S. This is not an announcement. That was a long time ago.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I'm curious which pregnancy you're referring to, since I seem to recall that all of them were in spite of the odds. ;)

Inverness is a long way from London, of course the train leaves early. LOL!

And bubble bath in a jetted tub...yeah, we discovered that on our honeymoon. I poured in a little, but there weren't that many bubbles, so I poured in a little more, and a little more...we had about 10 inches of bubbles. Heehee!

Jenni said...

PS--what a great idea for a post. I may have to steal it. (the idea, not the actual post). :)