Saturday, September 06, 2008

The World Peace Park - For All People in Peace and Love

We returned from Hawaii to our 3 adorable children who were soaking up every second of being spoiled by 4 grandparents, three aunts and two uncles.
We attended the Kalispell Fourth of July parade as usual. This year there were a large amount of firetrucks, only one rodeo princess, and hardly anyone sitting on the back of a convertible waving.
My sisters and I decided that next year we will be in the parade and do a constitution float with the preamble on the Buick and family members following behind each representing an amendment from the bill of rights.
Mr Moss, The Lovely Mrs. Moss, Sara, Taylor and a bunch of friend tubed down the Swan River. It was so much fun we did it again and made it back to the cars just before the thunder storm began.
I took Commander C up to Coram to experience the Glacier Maze. He was amazing at it, he was determined to get through the maze so he could do Bumper Boats and Go Carts.
I drove a go-cart for the first time ever. At first I drove like an old granny until I realized that I could NOT flip it over and then I put the pedal to the metal and began catching up. I beat Sara and Commander C.
We wanted to spend the night up at the cabin and Mr. and The Lovely Mrs. Moss graciously allowed us even though Mom was still recovering from her surgery and The Lovely Mrs. Moss was very sick.

Mr. Moss( who is my CRAZY brother) took us to the World Peace park along a trail that is not a trial for a "walk". Luckily the Kauai mud hike and Diamondhead had prepared me.

This is a picture of the gate of the World Peace Park. According to Mr. Moss, after 9-11 some lady and a chainsaw went into Forest Service property with a chainsaw. His property links up to the same forest service property and he may or may not be legally or illegally blazing a trail to access it.
This is Nicki on top of the monument in The World Peace Park.
And Nicki enjoying the scenery in The World Peace Park. The World Peace Park is actually quite lovely, very much the Montana I love. I wonder how many people out side of my family even know about it.

No comments: