Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sheer Brilliance

In a brilliant move on my part I proposed that this year Boba Fett combine birthday parties with his little friend who is one day older than he. They were both thrilled at the idea and last night we pulled it off. We went to Papa's Pizza and that place isn't half bad on a Wednesday night, we almost had the place to ourselves. It was certainly the easiest party I have ever had. As a bonus the guests didn't have to go to two parties or choose between their friends. Boba Fett certainly won because all of his little friends are girls and in a choice between a boy's party and a girl's party I know who would have won. We were all chatting about how it is great that they don't mind the 7 to one girl boy ratio. Daniel Pointed out that when they are teenagers he really won't mind! They all seem to love him now.Aren't these two cute together? It just tickles me. When they were babies they were both so cute and chubby, they looked just like each other (except Boba Fett was much more rolly than she.)
Now they simply adore one another. Boba Fett calls her "Snugglebug." At church they walk down the hall to Primary holding hands. All the men comment to me that they like Boba Fett's style.
Of course we mothers are planning a wedding in about 19 years, but I suppose a lot could change in that amount of time.

No comments: